Acoustic Audio RWSUB-10 400 Watt 10-Inch Down Firing Powered Subwoofer (Black)
|Brand||Acoustic Audio by Goldwood|
This is from Acoustic Audio by Goldwood line of Home Theater Series subwoofers. No one knows bass better for home theater systems than Acoustic Audio. This has a down-firing long throw sub with a Poly Zirconium cone for 30% more controlled bass. It also has a 400 WATT built-in Digital Drive high efficiency amplifier housed in an Advanced RFL Bass Reflex cabinet with a slot port. Because of the high-impact low frequency response this sub can produce dead accurate bass from 24Hz - 200Hz. It has an adjustable gain control and a variable crossover so you can perfectly match the bass response with your speakers. The high and low inputs let you use any receiver or amplifier. The black ash cabinet fits with any decor.
- Acoustic Audio Specialty Series home theater powered subwoofer, 400 watts peak power, frequency response is 24Hz-250Hz, efficiency is 98dB, 8ohm impedance
- Built in digital drive high efficiency amplifier, 10” down firing long throw subwoofer, high rigidity poly zirconium cone, adjustable independent gain control
- Low level and speaker level inputs and outputs, variable low pass frequency crossover control, signal sensing auto shut off function, phase control switch, bottom slotted bass port
- Black ash high density MDF enclosure with advanced RFL bass reflex design, product dimensions (H x W x D) 12.4" × 11.4" × 12.4", designed and engineered In the USA
- Use for in wall or in ceiling home entertainment, home theater systems, surround sound systems and multiple room systems. Variable Low Pass Frequency Crossover Control 40 - 140 Hz