Aliens vs. Predator Collection [Online Game Code]
Aliens vs. Predator is an entirely new title for PC and high-definition consoles from acclaimed British developer Rebellion, the team behind the 1999 original PC gaming classic.
Bringing the legendary war between two of science-fiction's most popular characters to FPS fans,Alien versus Predator delivers three outstanding single player campaigns and provides untold hours of unique 3-way multiplayer gaming.
Experience distinctly new and thrilling first person gameplay as you survive, hunt and prey in the deadly jungles and swamps surrounding the damned colony of Freya's Prospect.
This collection includes:
- Aliens vs. Predator
- Aliens vs. Predator: Swarm Map Pack: Bring a whole new dimension to the action and excitement of Aliens vs. Predator with four all-new online maps.
Two new Multiplayer maps for six different online modes:
- Docks: Horror comes from the deep at Weyland-Yutaniâs abandoned dockyard.
- Outpost: Reclaimed by BG-386âs voracious jungle plant life, this is the perfect hunting ground for all manner of wildlife.
Two new Survivor maps in which up to four Marines battle to stay alive against increasing swarms of Aliens:
- Hive: Deep in the heart of Freyaâs Prospect lies the Xenomorph Hive. Beware all who enter here.
- Machine: Will you brave the Refinery? The lights may be on, but nobodyâs home... Yet.
- Aliens vs. Predator: Bughunt Map Pack: Welcome to the killing grounds of BG-386. Prove your skills on four new multiplayer maps spanning jungle swamps, Alien crashsites, industrial complexes and ancient temples. Your environment will be your deadliest enemy - constant rainstorms batter you, fog hides your predators with only a flash of lightning to show the way through.
The Bughunt Map Pack features two maps for Survivor Mode and two maps for all other Multiplayer Modes.
|PC Minimum System Requirements:||PC Recommended System Requirements:|
- As the Marine, you'll experience a claustrophobic and terrifying experience where light is your friend, but there's never enough
- As the Predator, you will stalk from the shadows and from above, passing athletically through the treetops to ambush your victims
- As the most deadly species in the universe, the Alien offers you the chance to play as the very stuff of nightmares - the monster in the dark swarming forward with countless others, jaws like a steel trap and claws like blades.
- Play all sides off against each other in a series of unique 3-way online modes and go tooth-to-claw-to-pulse rifle in the reinvention of one of multiplayer gaming's defining moments.