Honeycomb Alpha Flight Controls Yoke & Switch Panel
The Honeycomb Alpha Flight Controls Yoke & Switch Panel is the most advanced flight simulation system available to simmers, flight students and pilots. The yoke has a realistic full 180Â° yoke rotation and a solid steel shaft with dual linear ball bearings that provide smooth control with a dampened, self-centering mechanism and no center detent or dead zone. The base includes a Switch Panel with master, alternator, avionics and light switches as well as a 5-position ignition switch. The left and right handles feature one 8-way hat switch, two vertical and two horizontal 2-way rocker switches, three buttons and a push to talk button. The Dual Mounting Solution allows for full use with or without clamps. Two heavy-duty clamps made of steel, attach firmly and secure the yoke. For thicker tabletops, a large 3M Micro-Suction Pad that produces 40lbs of tensile strength can be used for a clamp free solution. The Honeycomb Alpha Flight Controls Yoke & Switch Panel was designed and developed in California by pilots and aerospace engineers to ensure the most realistic flight simulation experience possible.
- Left handle features one 8-WAY HAT SWITCH, two Vertical 2-way rocker switches, a button and a push to Talk Button
- Right handle features two Horizontal 2-Way ROCKER SWITCHES, one large & one small button
- SOLID STEEL yoke shaft with 180° YOKE ROTATION
- 5-POSITION IGNITION SWITCH and MASTER, AVIONICS, ALTERNATOR and LIGHT switch panel
- DUAL MOUNTING Solution allows for full use with or without clamps. Two heavy duty clamps made of steel attach and secure the yoke. For thicker tabletops, a large 3M Micro-Suction Pad that produces 40lbs of tensile strength can be used for a clamp free solution.