KEF LS50 Mini Monitor - High Gloss Piano Black (Pair)
While it's exponentially smaller than the Blade and Muon, there's a reason the LS50 is one of our three flagship speakers. The KEF LS50 projects a hyper-realistic soundstage with its unique Uni-Q drivers, capable of faithfully reproducing your music's highest highs and lowest lows as true to the original recording as possible. Even the LS50's cabinet is designed to deliver a perfect listening experience, with its curved baffle to provide smooth on-and-off-axis response, and innovative bracing to prevent cabinet coloration.
Whether you're mixing a 16-piece experimental band or simply listening to a conversation in a movie, the KEF LS50 allows you to hear every single aspect of your audio in vivid detail like you've never heard before.
- The LS50 radiates an extremely large listening sweet spot and delivers a remarkably fast, clean, and expansive sound with its Uni-Q driver array.
- The construction of the LS50's cabinets plays a big part in their sound. From baffle shaping and port design, the LS50 reproduces your audio completely flat and unaltered.
- The LS50 comes in four spectacular colors, each with its own corresponding Uni-Q driver array color and frequency response is 79Hz - 28kHz (±3dB)
- The LS50 is one of the most award-winning speaker products ever released by KEF, receiving accolades from such publications as Stereophile, What Hi-Fi, and The Absolute Sound. Design - Two-way bass reflex
- Frequency range (-6dB)-47Hz - 45kHz. Crossover frequency-2.2kHz. Maximum output-106dB. Amplifier requirements: 25 - 100 W, Sensitivity (2.83V/1m): 85dB