Noctua NH-U9 TR4-SP3 Premium-Grade 92mm CPU Cooler for AMD TR4/SP3
Having received more than 300 awards and recommendations from international hardware websites and magazines, Noctua's NH-U9 line has become a benchmark for compact 92mm single tower coolers. The TR4-SP3 version is a tailored custom model for AMD's TR4/SP3 platform (Ryzen Threadripper / Epyc) and features a larger contact surface as well as the latest SecuFirm2 mounting system for socket TR4/SP3. Topped off with two of the renowned quiet NF-A9 PWM 92mm fans in a push/pull dual fan configuration, Noctua's proven NT-H1 thermal compound and a full 6-year manufacturer's warranty, the NH-U9TR4-SP3 forms a highly compact, premium-quality solution that combines outstanding performance, superb acoustics and excellent compatibility for space-restricted TR4/SP3 systems.
Please note that the NH-U9S TR4-SP3 is a dedicated version for the AMD TR4/SP3 socket. Due to its customised larger base, it cannot be used on any other sockets and is incompatible with Noctua's standard mounting kits.
Tailored custom version for TR4/SP3 (Ryzen Threadripper/Epyc)
At 70x56mm, the copper contact surface of the TR4-SP3 version is more than double the size of the standard model. Tailored to fit the enormous integrated heat-spreaders (IHS) of AMD's TR4/SP3-based processors, this customised design allows for an optimal heat flow from the CPU over the base to the heatpipes and on to the cooling fins.
Compact 92mm size for best compatibility
Thanks to a total width of only 95mm, the NH-U9 TR4-SP3 provides 100% PCIe clearance and never overhangs the top PCIe x16 slot. At the same time, its height of only 125mm allows it to fit smaller cases and most 4U size rack-mount enclosures.
- Award-winning NH-U9 series: more than 300 awards and recommendations from international hardware websites and magazines
- 92mm size for best case and PCIe compatibility (4U compliant)
- Tailored custom version for AMD's TR4/SP3 platform (Ryzen Threadripper / Epyc)
- Two quiet, premium-grade NF-A9 92mm fans with PWM for automatic speed control
- Includes Low-Noise Adaptor and renowned NT-H1 thermal compound, 6-year manufacturer's warranty