Q Acoustics 3050i Floorstanding Speaker Pair (Arctic White) 2018 Model
Leading Technology; Outstanding Performance
The Q 3050i speakers boast a range of unique technologies including HPE and P2P to ensure these floorstanding speakers deliver a truly exceptional sound.
HPE (Helmholtz Pressure Equalizer) technology designed to convert pressure to velocity and reduce the overall pressure gradient within the speaker enclosure, has been applied to the Q 3050i to reduce cabinet resonance. This technology is perfect for taller loudspeakers that tend to resonate at a single favoured frequency.
High Frequency Driver Unit For An Unaltered Sound
Q 3050i tweeters are decoupled from the baffle via a compliant suspension system. Vibrations from the woofer, which can impair the performance of the tweeter are isolated allowing the tweeter to perform with dramatically reduced interference.
Whichever 3000i model you choose the cone is precision formed from impregnated and coated paper and teamed with a newly developed, low-hysteresis, rubber surround. The coated paper cone provides the optimum balance between stiffness and self- damping which means it can accelerate without flexing and stop very accurately without unwanted resonances.
Beautiful Inside & Out
Q 3050i features an all-new enclosure aesthetics and offers 4 new contemporary finishes; Graphite Grey, English Walnut, Carbon Black or Arctic White. All are finished with an attractive chrome bezel around each driver and feature magnetic speaker grilles.
- Impressive enhancements, including design and technological principles from the high-end Concept 500 Series
- Our 3050i speakers utilize Point-to-Point (P2P) bracing techniques to reduce intrusive cabinet vibrations for a purer sound and more accurate soundstage
- We've paired P2P with HPE (Helmholtz Pressure Equalizer) technology to eliminate sympathetic resonance within the enclosure
- Twin precision drivers: 165mm and 22mm
- The 22mm decoupled high-frequency driver with wide surround creates a wide and even dispersion of stereo