SHARK TECHNOLOGY ATX-500 SATA4 500-Watt 80mm Fan ATX 12V V2.0 4-SATA 24pin PC Power Supply Unit for Desktop Computer ATX Case/ PS3 Mini Tower Chassis
SHARK TECHNOLOGY ATX-500 SATA4 is a compact 500-Watt power supply combines an efficient layout with practical power connector placement design. There are total of 4 SATA power connectors on 3 separate lines of cables so you can reach drives scattered anywhere inside the case. The same idea is implemented on the Molex 4-pin power connectors. Both Molex connectors are on 2 separate lines of cable to allow you to reach both devices whether at the same general location or at 2 different locations inside the case. This model is based on SHARK TECHNOLOGY ATX-500, a proven switching design, to provide the most reliable and cool running power source for your valuable hardware.
It is designed to be an ideal easy-to-install replacement power supply choice for most name brand desktop ATX mini tower or PS3 micro tower PC.
Dimensions: 3 3/8" (height) x 5 7/8" (width) x 4 3/16 (depth)" / 86(H) x 150(W) x 106 (D) mm
* Efficiency: Typical 65% @ full load
* Rocker switch for emergency manual system shut-down
* Mesh fan-guard for child safety protection
* Input: 100-127V AC or 200-240V AC - selectable by switch
1x 24pin Main Power Connector (sub-module is detachable to support older 20pin motherboard)
1x 12V (P4) Power Connector
2x Molex Peripheral Power Connector - on 2 separate cable lines.
1x Floppy Drive Power Connector
4x SATA Power Connector - on 3 separate cable lines
Note: power cord is sold separately.
- 500W easy-to-install switching PSU box for mini tower ATX case PC, micro cube portable computers, PS3 mini tower systems, and most name brand standard desktop form factor systems. Note: Cables may not be long enough to support certain larger mid tower ATX case models.
- This new compact PS box is much easier to install and free up more room inside the system to provide better air flow.
- Connectors included: 1x 24pin (20+4) Main Power Connector, 1x P4 2x2 12V Mainboard Power Connector, 4x SATA Power Connector - on 3 separate cable lines,
- 2x Molex 4pin Peripheral Power Connector - on 2 separate cable lines. 1x Floppy Drive Power Connector. Note: AC power cord is sold separately.
- Single +12V output design. (12V @ 22A peak)