SODIAL 0.1MHz-1.7GHz RTL2832U+R820T2 TCXO ADSB UHF VHF HF FM RTL.R USB Tuner Receiver
1 PPM temperature compensated oscillator (TCXO)
Accurate tuning and almost zero temperature drift (2 PPM initial offt, 1 PPM temperature drift)
Covers all HF amateur bands
Covers VHF UHF bands from 24-1766MHz
Up to 3.2 M Sample rate. (~2.8 MHz stable)
Receiver modes AM, NFM, FM, DSB, USB, LSB and CW
HF Shortwave Q branch direct sampling
Note: depends upon the R software ud with the receiver
8-bit ADC giving ~50 dB dynamic range
50 Ohm input impedance
Independent antenna inputs for Shortwave and VHF
USB computer connection ( mini usb) Powered by common USB
Receiving LF/MF/HF (0 - 30 MHz)
The HF band antenna must be connected to the Ant input port
signal receiving HF band needs to meet the HF Antennas such as Long Wire, Random Wire, Dipole etc.. To have a good effect need matching antenna.
size:15x 7x 4cm
1x USB Tuner Receiver
Only the above package content, other products are not included.
Note: Light shooting and different displays may cau the color of the item in the picture a little different from the real thing. The measurement allowed error is +/- 1-3cm.
- Direct sampling RTL-SDR TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Fully assembled and ready to use
- Uses RTL2832U+R820T2 chip set.
- [the R820T2 tuner has slightly better sensitivity than the R820T and also works better at frequencies around 1.5 GHz. 100% compatible with software for the older R820T.
- 100KHz to 1766MHz, operating frequency