10Gb PCI-E NIC Network Card, Dual SFP+ Port, PCI Express Ethernet LAN Adapter Support Windows Server/Linux/VMware, X520-10G-2S-X8
Connector & Cable Medium:SFP+ Direct Attach Copper/SFP+
Cabling Type: SFP+ Direct Attached/LC Fiber Cable Twin Axial Cabling up to 10 m
Ports: Dual Port
Ethernet Converged Network and Server Adapters
Connectivity you can count on
â Broad OS support
â Optimized for Intel`g Architecture
â Low latency Ethernet
Best Choice for Virtualization
â Leadership in virtual system scalability with Flexible, Port Partitioning (FPP) and intelligent offload
â Broad VM support (VMware ESXi*, Microsoft Hyper-V*,KVM* and Xen*)
â Full line of 10GbE Converged Network Adapters (CNA)
â Fibre Channel over Ethernet
â iSCSI with trusted, native OS support
â Support for data center bridging with lossless Ethernet
â Integrated PCI Express*
â Direct Data I/O Technology
- Equipped with 10Gtek controller chip which supports I/O virtualization and make the servers more stable.
- Compatible with Windows Server 2003/ 2008/ 2012, Windows7/8/10/Visa, Linux, VMware ESX.
- Dual SFP+ ports let you connect to 10 Gigabit SFP+ module/DAC/AOC for meeting the demands of data center environments. PCI-E X8 Lane is suitable for both PCI-E X8 and PCI-E X16 slots.
- Driver CD is included natively. With profile bracket and additional low profile bracket that makes it easy to install the card in a small form factor/low profile computer case/server.
- What You Get: 10Gtek 10GbE PCI-E X8 Network Card X520-10G-2S-X8 x1, Driver CD x1, Low-profile Bracket x1. Backed by 10Gtek 30 Days Free-returned, 1 Year Free Warranty and Lifetime Technology Support.