M.2 SSD PS5 Heatsink for Samsung 980 Pro SN850, M.2 2280 PCIE NVMe NGFF SATA SSD Heatsink with Silicone Thermal Pad Double-Sided, Black
Availability: In Stock.Price: $15.99
* Price as of 2021-12-20 17:45 CET - Details
Share This Page
- The 2280 M.2 NVMe SSD heatsink helps to cool desktop PCs and PS5, releasing stress on the system so it can operate more efficiently.
- Material: aluminum alloy, silver plated (good for eliminating static electricity), anodized surface treatment. Size: 3 x 0.95 x 0.4 inches, net weight: 1oz.
- Aluminum alloy groove material can better help enhance the cooling area, the highest efficiency can reach 10°C - 30°C cooling effect, help the system cool down to avoid overheating and throttling, to help you improve the performance of your computer. (Please note that heat dissipation can vary depending on the environment)
- Double-sided clips and 6 height adjustable screws. Suitable for M.2 SSDs with a minimum height of 12mm, easy and convenient to install and better protect your M.2 SSD during disassembly and installation.
- Advancing Gene thermal pad is made of a unique nano-silicone material, which makes it better in thermal conductivity. The thermal conductive pad is soft enough and well ductile to be compatible with both uneven surfaces of M.2 SSDs. The standard low viscosity will not damage the SSD warranty label.