Arctic F8 PWM PST - Value Pack (5pc) - Standard Low Noise PWM Controlled Case Fan with PST Feature
|MPN||F8 PWM PST Value pack|
Arctic offers innovative solutions incessantly - Changing impossible user requirements into new. Always focused on our customers, Arctic is devoted to deliver excellence through a strong dedication and a high Sense of commitment. In light of the ever-changing consumer landscapes, we Aspire to continue to expand and diversify our products and solutions. From computer cooling and peripherals to audio and digital home entertainment, we strive to enrich people's lives by creating innovative, user friendly yet affordable products with a great value of benefit. For us value for money is a key factor - a constant our customers rely on.
- Innovative DESIGN enables quiet and efficient ventilation: The innovative design of the fan blades improves the air flow and facilitates a highly efficient ventilation. The impeller was designed with a focus on minimzing the noise level yet delivering the desired airflow and pressure
- Perfect case fan regulation with PWM: the PWM function allows the motherboard to run the fan precisely at its necessary speed. This guarantees the required cooling and minimizes the noise level
- Pwm Sharing Technology (PST) lowers noise: The PST assures That all of your fans listen to one control signal. E.G. You share the CPU cooler's PWM signal and assure that your case fans stand down at low load and spin up whenever necessary
- Long service life: The fluid Dynamic Bearing comes with an oil capsule that avoids lubricant leakage. Thus this bearing is as quiet as a sleeve bearing but comes with a significantly higher service life
- Fan controller Made in Germany: The Arctic F8 PWM PST fan is well known for high airflow at a comfortable noise level. The real improvement is the motor and controller. Our German engineers made this fan work at lower speed When performance is not needed