Cambridge Audio Minx X201 | 200 Watt Subwoofer with Active Amplifier (Gloss Black)
Configured with a single, powered cone and twin passive cones, the X201 delivers enhanced bass response with lots of detail and control. Although small, the X201 packs a mighty 200W from its active amplifier and offers gain, phase and crossover control for full control and integration with a complete Minx system.
36Hz (-6dB) - 200Hz
Active - variable 50Hz-200Hz
1 x 6.5" subwoofer 2 x 6.5" passive radiator
DIMENSIONS (H X W X D)
219 x 210 x 222mm (8.6 x 8.3 x 8.7")
- ✓ BRINGS THE BASS ALIVE - Whether you are listening to thumping rock music, soulful jazz, or lively film scores, the Cambridge Audio Minx X201 amplified subwoofer delivers intense, deep bass that you can feel as much as hear.
- ✓ BIG SOUND WITHOUT WASTED SPACE - Minx X201 has a 6.5-inch subwoofer and 2 6.5-inch passive radiators for an incredibly full, rich bass despite its compact 8.6" x 8.3" x 8.7"
- ✓ EASY TUNING FOR TASTE AND ROOM SIZE - Minx X201 Subwoofer features intuitive controls for volume and cross frequency, making room placement and tuning the sound to your system a breeze.
- ✓ ENERGY-EFFICIENT AND INTELLIGENT POWER - The 'auto-on' mode only powers on the unit with an incoming signal, saving electricity. The Digital Signal Processor (DSP) controls equalization and dynamic range for superior performance at high volume.
- ✓ TECH SPECS - POWER OUTPUT 200W, FREQUENCY RESPONSE 36Hz (-6dB) - 200Hz, CROSSOVER Active - variable 50Hz-200Hz, DRIVERS 1 x 6.5" subwoofer 2 x 6.5" passive radiator, DIMENSIONS 8.6" x 8.3" x 8.7", WEIGHT 11.0 lbs.