fenvi Wi-Fi 6 Gig+ AX200 BT 5.0 WiFi Card AX200NGW 802.11ac/ax 2.4Gbps MU-MIMO OFDMA Miracast PC Wireless Network Adapter Ultra-Fast Affordable Next-Gen Built-in PCIe Gaming WiFi
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hoursPrice: $38.99
* Price as of 2020-03-08 08:20 CET - Details
|MPN||AX200 Wi-Fi 6 (802.11AX)|
Share This Page
Wi-Fi 6 Gig+ AX200 BT 5.0 WiFi Card AX200NGW 802.11ac/ax 2.4Gbps MU-MIMO OFDMA Miracast PC Wireless Network Adapter Ultra-Fast Affordable Next-Gen Built-in PCIe Gaming Wifi
- This wifi adapter for PC is powered by AX200 and is designed for PCIe desktop with Windows 10 64bit supports; Dual band wifi ax with speeds up to 2.4Gbps @5Ghz and up to 574Mbps @2.4Ghz; Backward compatible with 802.11 b/g/n/ac technology; Supports new WPA3 more secure wifi security; Supports 80Mhz and 160Mhz channel for smart home devices with no buffering; Comes with external antennas with long 100cm antenna cable to the magnetic base antenna
- Embedded with BT 5.0 technology for all Bluetooth devices connection,support connecting with Bluetooth headset, Bluetooth stereo, Bluetooth keyboard, Bluetooth mouse and others for more conveniences and demands. Efficient WiFi Emission Insert it in a desktop computer to build wireless WIFI signals. Mobile phones, laptops, tablet, PCs are able to connected.
- Matching Wi-Fi 6 routers will deliver the best results for example: ASUS Gigabit WiFi Router GT-AX11000 RT-AX88U RT-AX92U RT-AX95Q RT-AX95U GT-AX6000 RT-AX58U ROG Rapture Arris SURFboard mAX W31 TG9442 D-Link DIR-X6060 DIR-X9000 Netgear RAX200 (Nighthawk Tri-Band AX12) RAX80 (Nighthawk AX8) RAX120 (Nighthawk AX12) RAX40 (Nighthawk AX4) RAX40 (Nighthawk AX4) AC1900 Dual Band WiFi Router TP-Link Archer AX11000 Archer AX1500 Archer AX1800 Tplink Archer AX6000 Archer AX3000 Calix GigaSpire Routers
- This Wi-Fi 6 networking card for gaming pc desktop has the sixth generation of the Wi-Fi standard,such as Orthogonal Frequency-Division Multiple Access (OFDMA), uplink Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO), and higher-order coding 1,024-QAM. Wi-Fi 6 achieves four times higher network bandwidth and four times more concurrent users than Wi-Fi 5, as well as reducing the average network latency from 30 milliseconds to 20 milliseconds.
- Support 4x Longer OFDM Symbol Make Latency A Thing of The Past The Wi-Fi 6 standard uses OFDMA for increased efficiency. Imagine your WiFi connection as a series of delivery trucks delivering data packets to your devices. With 802.11ac WiFi, each delivery truck or "packet" could only deliver one parcel to one device at a time. But with OFDMA, each truck can deliver multiple parcels to multiple devices simultaneously. This vast improvement in efficiency works for both uploads and downloads.
More Network Cards