G-Technology 8TB G-SPEED Shuttle SSD with Thunderbolt 3 - Transportable 8-Bay RAID Storage Solution - 0G10188
With capacities up to 16TB* of solid state storage running at a scorching fast 2800MB/s**, the G-SPEED Shuttle SSD device with Thunderbolt 3 technology saturates the Thunderbolt bus to provide incredibly fast transfer speeds. A transportable design lets you easily carry it on-location and back to the studio, and with optimized 4K, 8K and VR support, you get the bandwidth to edit multi-camera footage in real time, render multi-layer effects, and quickly export with incredible efficiency. Built-in hardware RAID offers several redundancy options, while dual Thunderbolt 3 ports are ready for daisy-chaining up to five additional devices. Combined with a trusted 5- year limited manufacturer's warranty, the G-SPEED Shuttle SSD provides reliable, high performance storage to scale with all your productions. | *As used for storage capacity, one gigabyte (GB) = one billion bytes and one terabyte (TB) = one trillion bytes. Total accessible capacity varies depending on operating environment. | **As used for transfer rate, megabyte per second (MB/s) = one million bytes per second. Performance will vary depending on your hardware and software components and configurations.
- With capacities to 16TB for demanding production workflows (Total accessible capacity varies depending on operating environment.)
- A transportable design for easy travel from studio to location and back
- Sustained transfer rates up to 2800MB/s (Performance will vary depending on your hardware and software components and configurations)
- Optimized to support multi-stream 4K, 8K and VR workflows
- Built-in hardware RAID (supports RAID 0, 1, 5, 10 and 50)
- Dual Thunderbolt 3 ports for easy daisy-chaining (backwards compatible with Thunderbolt 2)