Glyph Atom Pro 2TB, External NVMe Solid State Drive (SSD), Thunderbolt 3
|Brand||Glyph Production Technologies|
The Atom Pro SSD is a pocket-sized external non-volatile memory express (NVMe) solid-state drive (SSD). It features Thunderbolt 3 interface and passive heat dissipation cooling system. The external NVMe SSD provides up to 2800 MB/s read speed and 2600 MB/s write speed. It's a great solution for handling the most demanding workflow such as 4K, 8K, and VR.
You can quickly load HD audio or video without worrying about lags. The Atom Pro comes preformatted HFS+ with Journaling right out of the box. It is also compatible with Time Machine, so you quickly do file backups. The Atom Pro is compatible with Mac and Windows computers.
Rated with MIL-Standard 810F, the Atom Pro can endure unexpected vibrations, shock, dust, and sand. It's an excellent storage drive for professionals who are always on the go!
- Storage Type: External Non-Volatile Memory Express (NVMe) Solid-State Drive (SSD)
- Capacity: 2TB
- Interface Connection: Thunderbolt 3 Port
- Maximum Transfer Rate: 40 Gbps (via Thunderbolt 3)
- Read Speed: Up to 2800 MB/s
- Write Speed: Up to 2600 MB/s
- Pre-format: HFS+ with Journaling
- Cooling Feature: Passive heat dissipation
- Compatible With: Mac OS 10.X, Windows 10 and Newer OS Versions
- Power Source: Thunderbolt Bus Powered
- Dimensions: 3.1 x 5.2 x 0.7"
- Portable bus-powered solid state drive
- Thunderbolt 3, 40Gb/s
- Read speeds up to 2,800 MB/s; Write speeds up to 2,600 MB/s
- MIL-Standard 810F rating for shock, vibration, dust, and sand
- Formatted for Mac, simple reformat for Windows use