Noctua NF-A8 PWM, Premium Quiet Fan, 4-Pin (80mm, Brown)
The NF-A8 is a highly optimised, premium quality quiet 80mm fan. Featuring Noctua's AAO (Advanced Acoustic Optimisation) frame as well as sophisticated aerodynamic design measures such as Flow Acceleration Channels, the NF-A8 further improves the renowned quiet cooling performance of the award-winning NF-R8. The PWM version sports Noctua's custom designed NE-FD1 IC for fully automatic speed control via 4-pin fan headers and comes with a Low-Noise-Adaptor to reduce the maximum speed during PWM control from 2200 to 1750rpm. Its superb running smoothness, reference-class SSO2 bearing and Noctua's trusted premium quality make it an elite choice for the highest demands.
- Premium quiet fan, 80x80x25 mm, 12V, 4-pin PWM, max. 2200 RPM, max. 17.7 dB(A), >150,000 h MTTF
- Award-winning 80x25mm A-series fan with Flow Acceleration Channels and Advanced Acoustic Optimisation frame for superior quiet cooling performance
- 8cm format is ideal for compact PC cases (HTPC, ITX, Small Form Factor) and other chassis (intake & exhaust), replacement fan for NAS and other devices, etc.
- 4-pin PWM version for automatic speed control via 4-pin PWM fan headers, broad 450-2200rpm speed range (1750rpm max. with supplied Low-Noise Adaptor)
- Includes anti-vibration mounts, fan screws, Low-Noise Adaptor, extension cable and y-cable for running two PWM fans on the same header