Nooelec NESDR Mini 2+ 0.5PPM TCXO RTL-SDR & ADS-B USB Receiver Set w/Antenna, Suction Mount, Female SMA Adapter & Remote Control, RTL2832U & R820T2 Tuner. Low-Cost Software Defined Radio.
|Model||NESDR Mini 2+|
The NESDR Mini 2+ is tuned for SDR usage, including a high-accuracy, Japanese fabricated, GPS-rated 0.5PPM TCXO crystal; re-designed RF-suitable power supply; and improved capacitors and inductors compared to generic devices. Power consumption has been reduced while improving sensitivity and lowering the noise floor.
A high quality telescopic antenna and strong magnetic suction mount base included free of charge in order to facilitate a wide variety of antenna mounting options. A free female SMA adapter is also included at no cost for those looking to connect SMA antennas to the NESDR Mini 2+.
The perfect device for learning software defined radio, on the cheap. Amateur radio, ADS-B, police & fire scanning, trunking, satellite images--you name it, this little guy can probably do it. Outperforms many devices 10x its cost!
These units are based on the R820T2 tuner IC made by Rafael Micro. This provides substantial performance improvements over R820T. They have a frequency capability of approximately 25MHz-1750MHz, though this can vary slightly from unit to unit. There is also an RTL2832 (RTL2832U) IC on board of course, which acts as the demodulator and USB interface.
The connector type on the antenna and USB board is MCX--male MCX on the antenna, female MCX on the SDR.
Want HF too? Take a look at the Ham It Up which will allow you to listen all the way down to 100kHz or lower with impeccable sensitivity.
- New! Redesigned for lower noise, better sensitivity and lower power consumption.
- Design changes include RF-suitable 3.3v power supply with 1/10th of the noise of other SDRs, shielded power inductor for improved EMI rejection, and more!
- A male MCX to female SMA adapter and strong magentic antenna suction mount included as standard.
- R820T2 tuner provides substantial performance improvements over R820T-based devices
- Full 2-year product warranty!