NESDR SMArTee v2 Bundle - Premium RTL-SDR w/Integrated Bias Tee, Aluminum Enclosure, 0.5PPM TCXO, SMA Input, Antenna Base & 3 Antennas. RTL2832U & R820T2-Based Software Defined Radio (SDR)
|Model||NESDR SMArTee Bundle|
For full product details, please visit the product page at nooelec.com
We designed this SDR from the ground up in order to develop the best low-cost SDR in existence.
The result? A reduction in the noise floor of an AVERAGE of ~3dB over the already high-performing NESDR SMArt (v1-v3)--with an additional always-on bias-tee feature--all in the same fantastic form factor!
This premium RTL-SDR was designed, developed and fabricated by Nooelec in the USA and Canada, and comes complete with a full 2-year product warranty.
- NESDR SMArTee SDR w/ brushed aluminum enclosure
- Antenna base w/ 2m RG58 cable
- Telescopic antenna mast (variable frequency)
- 433MHz (ISM) antenna mast (fixed frequency)
- UHF antenna mast (fixed frequency)
- The NESDR SMArTee contains the same ultra-low phase noise 0.5PPM TCXO used in our much smaller Nano 3 (TCXO specifications below), ensuring ultimate tuning stability in nearly any environment.
- In the quest for lower noise, the power supply section utilizes an RF-suitable voltage regulator with under 10 ÂµVRMS of noise. That is at least 10x lower than other designs!
- A quality shielded inductor was used in the power supply to improve EMI rejection.
- The included aluminum enclosure ensures stray EMI stays where it belongs--away from the sensitive RF circuitry.
- Lower board-level temperatures further improves the SDR noise floor.
- Full ESD circuitry on both the antenna input and the USB port provides protection for your investment, and peace of mind that your SDR will work when you need it most.
- An ultra-low noise software defined radio, capable of receiving nearly ANY RF signal from approximately 25MHz-1700MHz. Includes SDR, high-quality antenna base, and 3 antenna masts to get you started right away without any further purchases!
- Unmatched price & performance--redesigned PCB reduces noise by an average of a full 3dB! Includes all the same fantastic features as the rest of the NESDR SMArt series, including an ultra-low phase noise TCXO, with a guaranteed
- Same form factor as the other devices in our NESDR SMArt series, which means no USB occlusion issues--run devices side-by-side without messy extension cables or adapters, even on embedded devices like the Raspberry Pi!
- Always-on, 4.5V bias-tee with independent ultra-low-noise power supply and 250mA power capability allows you to power nearly any active antenna circuitry without messing around with drivers or software
- Designed and manufactured by Nooelec in North America. Impeccable quality and full 2-year warranty!