Razer Lancehead TE Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse: 16,000 DPI Optical Sensor - Chroma RGB Lighting - 8 Programmable Buttons - Mechanical Switches - Quartz Pink
Equipped with an esports-grade optical sensor that has true 16,000 DPI and true tracking at 450 Inches Per Second (IPS), the Razer Lancehead Tournament Edition gives you the absolute advantage of having the fastest sensor in the world. This incredible mouse sensor crushes the competition with a Resolution Accuracy of 99.4%, so you can land more killing blows with pinpoint precision.
- High-Precision 16,000 DPI Optical Sensor: Offers on-the-fly sensitivity adjustment through dedicated DPI buttons (reprogrammable) for gaming and creative work
- Ambidextrous Design: Created for left and right-handed users with accessible, programmable buttons on both sides
- Customizable Chroma RGB Color Profiles: Includes 16.8 million color combinations w/ included preset profiles
- Ridged, Rubberized Scroll Wheel for Maximum Accuracy: Small, tactile bumps increases grip and allows for more controlled scrolling in high-stakes gaming situations
- 8 Programmable Buttons: Allows for reconfiguration and assignment of complex macro functions through Razer Synapse
- Durable Mechanical Switches: Supports up to 50 million clicks, backed by a 2 year warranty