StarTech.com SV431HDU3A2 4-Port HDMI KVM Switch, Built-In USB 3.0 Hub for Peripheral Devices, 1080p
ThisÂ 4-Port USB 3.0 HDMI KVM switch lets you control four HDMIÂ computers with a single monitor, keyboardÂ and mouse. The KVM also features 3.5 mm audio and aÂ built-in 3-port USB 3.0 hub. Convenient and cost-effective USB 3.0 peripheral sharing This KVM switch offers a built-inÂ 3-port USB 3.0 hub that's separate from your HID keyboard and mouse, so you can share USB peripheral devices between each connectedÂ computer and avoid the expense of separate equipment.Â The USB 3.0Â hub automatically switches your connected USB devices to the selected computer, saving you the hassle ofÂ Â disconnectingÂ and reconnecting peripherals. With support for USB 3.0, you can achieve dataÂ transferÂ rates up to 5Gbps, toÂ ensureÂ flawless performance for your USB peripherals - great for quickly transferring data to external USB 3.0 drives. HD picture quality Offering support for high-definition 1080p resolutions,Â this 4-port HDMI KVM switch has the ability to drive HDMI displaysÂ with crystal clarity, making it ideal for graphical applications that require 1920 x 1080 video resolutions. Complete multimedia control The KVM switch features auxiliary 3.5 mm audio ports thatÂ enableÂ you to share independent analog audio, from each of your connected computers,Â with yourÂ desktop speaker set. Independent audio,Â along with 1080pÂ HDMIÂ video, givesÂ you full multimediaÂ control between different computers, making this KVM perfect for creative professional applications such as video and sound design orÂ editing. The SV431HDU3A2 is TAA compliant and backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty with free lifetime technical support. Rackmount your KVM switch If youâd like to mount this KVM switch to your server rack, StarTech.com offers a 1U Rackmount BracketÂ (sold separately) that turns this KVM into a rackmountable KVM.
- Control four HDMI computers using a single console with built-in USB 3.0 hub for sharing additional peripheral devices
- Works with HDMI enabled computers with USB 3.0 and HDMI displays
- Supports resolutions up to 1920 x 1080
- 3.5mm audio support / USB KVM Switch / HDMI KVM / Built-in USB 3.0 hub for Peripheral devices / 4-Port KVM Switch / KVM USB 3.0
- Control four HDMI USB computers with a single set of console peripherals (Keyboard Mouse and Monitor)
- Integrated USB 3.0 (5 Gbps) hub