Wii to HDMI Converter, Wii HDMI Adapter 1080P, Output Video Audio HDMI Converter with 3.5mm Audio Jack&HDMI Output Supports All Wii Display Modes 720P NTSC Compatible with Wii, Wii U, HDTV
Availability: In Stock.Price: $7.99
* Price as of 2022-10-04 17:41 CET - Details
Share This Page
- Easy to plug and play. No setting and no need to install the drivers. Just simply hook it up the Wii and plug the HDMI directly into the monitor and enjoying the games with optimal viewing.
- Provid you excellent Gaming Experience. Advanced signal processing with great precision, colors and resolution will be provided. Full digital HDMI format, no transmission loss, the picture is exquisite and stable with no blurring, no fuzzy lines or lag. NOTE:Some HDTVs do not support games at 240p/480i over HDMI: they only work through the composite A/V cords. If you switch the Wii to 480p mode they may work over HDMI.
- Small but powerful WII to HDIMI Converter. No more tangling cords, just one cable. Automatic recognition conversion 720p or 1080p. HDCP compliant. Supports all Wii display modes (NTSC 480i 480p, PAL576i).
- 3.5mm Extra Audio Jack for more convenience. Although HDMI output provides audio output, an extra 3.5mm audio jack allows you to connect a speaker or headphone.
- High quality wii to HDMI adapter, state of the art motion adaptive de-interiacting for 480i, 576i input. No power adapter, no messy cords, just one HDMI cable. Hassle Free!
More Internal TV Tuners & Capture Cards