Bowers & Wilkins Mini Theatre M-1 Satellite Speaker (Each) - Matte White
|Brand||Bowers & Wilkins|
Don't be fooled by their small stature, the Bowers and Wilkins M1 produces a sound far larger than their frame suggests. Whether you're looking for a stereo pair, a set of rear channels, or a full surround system, The M-1 is more than capable of meeting your needs. In fact, the Bowers & Wilkins Mini theatre utilizes five M-1 speakers, aided only by the Asw608 subwoofer, creating a breathtaking home theater experience that's perfect for rooms short on space. And with optional floor stands and wall mounts, The M-1 can adapt to even the most awkward of environments. The smooth, powerful M-1 satellite speaker can be used by itself, with a subwoofer in a 2. 1 system, or as the backbone of the B&W Mini theatre systems. Full range performance, stunning accuracy, and increased dispersion make this speaker a great value for the price. Versatility aside, the internals of Bowers and Wilkins M-1 are its greatest asset. Both the high and low/mid-range drivers are equipped with features to eliminate unwanted noise so that their precision can shine. The 1â metal dome tweeter is tube-loaded, allowing it to pull unwanted sound radiation from behind the driver, a design First used with the impeccable Nautilus tweeters found in Bowers & Wilkins most impressive offerings. Not to be outdone, an anti-resonance plug made of polymer foam acts as a sponge, soaking up resonance to ensure crisp mid-range tones on clean bass. The combination of these features grant the Bowers and Wilkins M-1 speaker a tremendous sound that's hard to believe comes from their soft-spoken silhouette.
- Impressive sound, impressive size.
- The Anywhere speaker. Sleek and compact, M-1 can be used on a shelf, on its dedicated stands, or Wall-Mounted using its swivelling 'foot'.
- Easy integration. Use M-1 as a pair in a small room, Add a subwoofer for more bass, or build a mini theatre surround system.
- It's even a center speaker! A flexible design: you can flip M-1 sideways to use as a center speaker, and mount it below your screen.
- Available in a choice of matte black or Matte White finishes, its clamshell cabinet is formed from just two interlocking, continuously curving sections. So no hard lines to DISTRACT the eye.