NooElec 1090ES & UAT - Radios and High Gain Antennas. Dual-Band NESDR Nano 2 ADS-B (978MHz & 1090MHz) Bundle, Starter Edition, for Stratux, Avare, Foreflight & FlightAware
|Model||NESDR Nano 2 Bundle, Starter Edition|
This dual-band SDR bundle contains everything you need for a full DIY ADS-B installation.
2 NESDR Nano 2 SDRs are included. These SDRs contain an R820T2 tuner along with an RTL2832U USB interface/demodulator. They have a frequency capability of approximately 25MHz-1700MHz. The NESDR Nano 2 are very small in size, which makes them perfect for portable and embedded applications.
A set of antennas is included. They are medium-sized, high-gain antennas meant for portable and ground applications, and tuned for 1090MHz (ADS-B) and 978MHz (UAT) reception, respectively.
Appropriate low-loss RF pigtail cables are included to facilitate various installation options.
There is a full 1-year parts & labor warranty on all bundle components.
Each SDR is lab-calibrated and serialized for easy Stratux software installation. Each comes with a calibration certificate with the calibration value & serial number, along with a pair of adhesive labels which you can apply to the location of your choosing for easy identification.
- Includes 2 NESDR Nano 2 SDRs. Each SDR is lab-calibrated and EEPROM-programmed for simple Stratux software setup
- Also includes a pair of high-gain ADS-B antennas, tuned to 1090MHz and 978MHz, respectively. The antennas are appropriately silkscreened with their frequency for easy identification
- Each SDR includes a calibration sticker and adhesive identification labels, which can be applied for easy identification of each SDR
- Full 1-year warranty through NooElec on all bundle components
- Please consider our NESDR Nano 3 Dual-Band bundle (Amazon SKU: B076GWF6FF). This bundle includes additional antennas and adapters, and also utilizes our Nano 3 SDR with aluminum enclosures for a higher-performing & safer ADS-B experience