NVIDIA released GeForce Experience 1.8 update which adds microphone recording support for ShadowPlay, reduces video stuttering and removes 1080p re-scalling. See below for full changelog.
- New optimal settings slider adds fine grained control over performance and quality tradeoff
- Ability to select and optimize for different resolutions
- Ability to select Windowed, Full-screen, or Windowed Borderless modes.
- Removes 3.8GB file limitation in Win7.
- Record up to 20 minutes in Shadow Mode
- Unlimited recording in Manual Mode
- ShadowPlay creates new files once 3.8GB is reached
- Captures video without re-scaling at up to 1080p. At higher resolutions, aspect ratio is preserved.
- Adds microphone recording
- Captures video at 60 fps instead of 62 fps
- Reduces stuttering in captured video
- NVIDIA "UpdatusUser" user account is no longer required for installation
- Adds ability to scan for games in folders and network drivers with user read-only permissions
Download NVIDIA GeForce Experience 1.8 here.