Cooler Master released GM series mainstream class power supplies with DC-DC and 3D circuit design. GM series power supplies are semi-modular and 80 Plus Bronze rated.
Four models will be released. G450M, G550M, G650M and G750M with continous power capacities of 450 W, 550 W, 650 W and 750 W, respectively. Power supplies are rated to provide full capacity power at 40°C temperatures. Units feature single +12 V rail design with ability to draw up to 99.2 % of power supply capacity over +12 V rail (750 W model). GM power supplies are compatible with Intel Haswell's C6/C7 power saving C-States and zero load operation. PSUs support full 100-240 V range.
Cooler Master GM series power supplies have double layer EMI filter to reduce electromagnetic interference. Units are cooler by 120 mm fan with intelligent speed control, having low speed profile at 50 % and lower loads. PSUs have OVP, UVP, OPP, OTP, SCP, OCP protections. All units, including G750M, are shallow, measuring at 150 x 140 x 86 mm, improving compatibility with compact PC cases.
Cooler Master G450M (RS450-AMAA-B1), G550M (RS550-AMAA-B1), G650M (RS650-AMAA-B1), G750M (RS750-AMAA-B1) are manufactured by Channel Well Technology (CWT) and backed by 5 year warranty. Prices and availability may vary by region.
- Unique 3D circuit design offers high efficiency and improves the heat dissipation. It reduces the unnecessary cables which results in much lower crosstalk, signal noise and improves airflow
- Powerful Single +12V rail for superior load balancing and VGA compatibility. All series supports VGA up to Nvidia Titan.
- Modular cable designs for better cable management
- Custom DC-DC module design offers higher efficiency and voltage stability
- Haswell C6/C7 support & zero load operation
- 80 PLUS Bronze certified: up to 88% efficiency @ typical load